This listing is for a 24x36 watercolor portrait of a church, business, wedding venue, or university building. I paint with Grumbacher watercolor paints on 140lb Canson watercolor paper. I use a photo of the building and communicate with you about your preferences.
When you purchase the listing, please send me a good photo of the whole building. Please attach the digital picture to a message in Shopify. Then I'll need this from you:
1) The season you want the painting to show.
2) If you want any extra flowers around the base of the building and sidewalks. If so, what colors?
3) Describe the color of the building, shutters, door, roof.
4) Give any special requests (add a bush where one used to be, move a tree over, etc...).
5) Please give me your phone number in case I need to text you with questions while I'm in the middle of your painting.
6) Which shade of blue do you prefer for your sky, true blue or teal?
7) Should the painting be vertical or horizontal (tall houses usually look better in a vertical painting).
When you send me this list of details, I'll ask you any clarifying questions. Within 4-6 weeks, depending on the line ahead of you, I do your painting. After it is finished, I send you a digital photo of the painting for your approval. I make any necessary changes then mail it to you in a sturdy package, insured for the journey. Or you can receive a 10% discount for picking it up in person. Shipping is covered by the listed price.